Thursday, September 15, 2005

Returning to the neighborhood next week

When are folks planning to return?

Given the fact that we are allowed to return and that I have damage to my house that will only worsen the longer I am away, I am going to return early next week. I am going to get up on my roof with my insurance adjuster and try to get the Army Corp to put a temporary roof on my house. Is anyone else planning on coming back for any extended period next week. Radcliffe will be back on Weds. and is going to start work on various houses. It would be good if there were others on the block. Anyone?

The sooner we get back, the sooner things will change for the better. The sooner you get back and clean out your fridge, the less funky it will be.

-Billy

1 comment:

Quiza said...

Sean will not be back until the 1st week of October, I will be there shortly after.

Our tennants may go back sooner.