Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Our fair city will certainly rise like a phoenix if we nurture its development. This Blog is for the residents of the Central City Muses Area. Please feel free to post and share information freely concerning our neighborhood and our city.

The link that Billy sent was very useful. As soon as I can I will add the links to this blog, but right now time is sort of the essence.

Anyone can post on this blog. I can make everyone a member...or you can just:

  • Click on "I power blogger" icon
  • Type in username=jacquitamae and password=dottypink
  • Then choose create post tab

If there are problems just use comments box or email me at nolajacqui@yahoo.com, and I will copy and paste your post ASAP

Sean has been in contact with some people that have been in town. He and at least one other friend from the coliseum area are planning to reposition themselves to a closer location so that they can bring in supplies and take out some stuff.

We currently have access to a truck and large covered trailer to help bring in wood and...water I guess. We have also learned that Sean's flat bottom boat has survived without being commandeered. That may be of use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.