Friday, September 09, 2005

Jeff and Josh

Greetings Neighborhood!
This is Jeff and Josh, we live at 1213 Carondelet with our dogs, Sam and Sally. I am sorry to have to introduce us under these circumstances, but I am glad to finally get acquainted with y'all!!! We learned about the Blog from Rob, who we found in the nola.com boards and we were glad to make contact with some of our neighbors!! I work for JetBlue Airways and we are currently in a hotel in Beaumont, TX, anxiously awaiting the word that we can return to check on the condition of our apt.
Please take care everyone and I look forward to hearing from all of you!!!
Jeff and Josh

2 comments:

Quiza said...

Hey, good to meet you too and WE WILL meet face to face one day....SOON!!! Take care and godspeed!!!
Jeff

xyzzy said...

FYI, good to see the other side of St. Charles is okay. The Tuesday morning after the hurricane there was a fire somewhere arount the 1800 block of Terpsichore before I high-tailed it out of town.

Over at my blog (fungibleresource.blogspot.com) I threw up some pictures of the LGD side of the St. Charles in this area. Some wind damage and three or four collapses, but these usually involved buildings under renovation or previously fire-damaged.