Tuesday, September 13, 2005

pictures

All of the renovated houses on the 1200 block of Carondelet Street looked good from my roof, which looks terrible. All of the other roofs looked good, the only exception being 1230-32 Carondelet, which lost some of its roof tiles but looked otherwise in decent shape.

Jacqui and Sean's house looked good though Liza's house's front windows have come out. It looked pretty bad.

The newly erected moved house on the 1200 block of Baronne is in shambles. The red house opposite it is also no longer standing.

The house next to FSRP on the 1100 block of Baronne is a mess. The first floor collapsed leaving only the intact roof sitting on the ground. I do not believe it fell into the FSRP building. The other buildings on the 1100 and 1200 block of Baronne appeared to be in decent shape.

I have tried to attach some photos including photos of the block, and the interiour of my house (1234 Carondelet).

If you have specific queries, please send them to me at billys@thejusticecenter.org.

B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy & Nikki,

So sorry to hear about your roof and the Jeep... I can't believe all those unrenovated building collapsed. After all that time they just sat there unworked on. What a waste.

Not seeing the pictures on this post.

- Rob

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the waste. As for the pictures, they didn't take, sorry.

rorschach said...

To post pictures on blogger all you need to do is click the small half-blue square almost all the way to the right above where you type your post. Then, you can upload images from your computer to blogger.

I'm sorry to hear about all the destruction. I used to live over near Magazine and Melpomene, and I hate to think what's happened to that house...