Thursday, December 15, 2005

Holiday Party

So, late notice, as is my style, all are invited:

Billy and I will be hosting our annual holiday party this year on

Friday, December 16
8:30 pm til...

The idea is that you bring a gift valued no more than $10.00 and then
you wrap it so that it is not easily identified and then we draw
numbers and take turns stealing from each other in the true, New
Orleans style.

The game starts at 10pm, after everybody feels fuzzy and assertive...


Also, bring a snack and or booze.

The theme for this year: Velvet
(intepret how you wish)

Please RSVP: nikkipage@mac.com

Like a gourth grade note,
Are you coming?
Y or N?

2 comments:

Quiza said...

bummer, only 12 hours late. I hope it was fun.

Anonymous said...

Sorry! check out pictures

http://homepage.mac.com/nikkipage/PhotoAlbum25.html

and the other stuff, if you want (more pics from around)

Could you email me directly? I don't have your email address!

nikkipage@hotmail.com