Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Anyone up for a real-life meeting?

My first order of business is to resuscitate this blog. Hi, I hope everyone is doing well, and your Thanksgivings were fabulous.

My second is to try and put together an actual meeting. I would like to validate our neighborhood association. Billy told me how that is done, but I umm...mostly forgot.

These are my major concerns right now:
§ The mission is re-opening
§ There are gigantic holes in the middle of Clio between Baronne and St. Charles
§ The Carondolet St. / Erato stop signs have gone back to where they came from
§ Who knows what’s up with trash?

I propose to have a meeting next Monday 12/11/05. Any takers? Any other suggestions?
Please feel free to write, post, stop by, or call.
Jacqui Gibson
1729 Clio St.
504.460.1667

1 comment:

Quiza said...

how bout my house, @7:00?